We are pleased to announce the teachers who have been selected to attend the Phila-Nipponica Project for Summer 2015!
- Wadiyah Ali, Potter Thomas Promise Academy
- Sybil Cohen, Washintgon Township High SChool
- Jennifer Disque, W.B. Saul High School
- Mindy Fisher, Dunbar Promise Academy
- Elissa Goldberg, AMY at James Martin
- H. Lark Hall, Central High School
- Chiny Ky, South Philadelphia High School
- Danyelle Lala, Pennsbury High School East
- Natalie Miller, Unionville High School
- Katina Mitses, H.H. Furness High School
- Joyce Nagata, Westtown School
- Allyssa Walsh, The Woodlynde School
- Milton Kunz, Hatboro-Horsham High School (alternate)
This Summer, the Center for East Asian Studies is offering a "graduate" program with a focus on: Teaching about Japan's Religious Culture. Selected teachers will enhance their classroom teaching about Japan through seminars, a summer study-tour, and curriculum development workshops.