Lesson Plans created by participants in the 2012 Phila-Nipponica Project- Preparing Philadelphia Area Educators to Teach about Japan as It Responds to the Disasters of 2011.
- Introduction to Japan (English for Speakers of Other Languages, Grades 6-8), W. Ali
- Geography of Japan (Geography, Grades 10-12), N. Carter
- Intensive 10-week Japan Program (All subjects, Grades 6-8), A. Clement
- "Recovery" in Literature (English, Grade 12), B. Hendrickson
- Implications of Nuclear Power (Environmental Science, Grades 11-12), F. Natale
- Urbanization in Asia, (Geography, City Planning, Social Science, Grades 7-8), J. Scherer
- MADE IN JAPAN: The 1876 Centennial Exhibition and the Japanese Influence on American Culture (Social Sciences, Grades 9-12), M. Kolsky