You are here

Greater Philadelphia Consortium

Reciprocal Course Arrangements at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore

The University of Pennsylvania offers reciprocal arrangements with Bryn Mawr College, Haverford College, and Swarthmore College. Students at those colleges may take up to two courses each semester at Penn with no cost beyond the tuition at their home institutions, and Penn students have the same privilege at the colleges. To make arrangements, students at these colleges should contact the registrars at their own institutions and then register through the Penn College of General Studies. Penn undergraduate students should make arrangements through the Office of the Registrar, and graduate students should contact the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.